List of Partnership leaders
The WeDO partnership is organised around Partnership members, i.e. everyone involved in the partnership, and 'Partnership leaders', who are the most active partners who cooperate with the partnership members from their country.
The partnership is facilitated by AGE Platform Europe, Maude Luherne.
The partnership leaders since May 2013 are for:
- Austria: Claudia Gröschel-Gregoritsch (Austrian Red Cross)
- Belgium: Liesbeth De Donder (Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
- Czech Republic: Klara Cozlova (Zivot90)
- Finland: Tiina Savola (University of Helsinki, Palmenia Center for Continuing Education) and Sari Jokinen and Teija Hammar (National Institute for Health and Welfare)
- France: Geneviève Imbert (FNG) and Kristine Stempien (UNCCAS)
- Germany: Elke Tippelmann and Claudia Kaiser (BAGSO)
- Greece: Myrto Ranga (50+ Hellas) and Georgia Pratila (Nestor Psychogeriatric Association)
- Ireland: Anne Dempsey, Third Age
- Italy: Licia Bocaletti (Anziani e non Solo)
- Netherlands: Margo Brands (ANBO)
- Poland (new country): Halina Potocka (Foundation for Women’s issues and Forum50+)
- Slovenia: Marjan Sedmak (MZU)
- Spain (new country): Pilar Rodriguez Rodriguez and Penélope Castejon Villarejo (Fundacion pilares para la autonomia personal) and Mercè Mas and Josep Carné (FATEC – Cataluña)
- Sweden: Ola Nilsson (SPF)
- United Kingdom (new country): Paula Barlow (Age Concern Slouth Berkshire)
- Bulgaria (new country): Maria Petkova (Tulip foundation)
The list of each coalition is available on the WeDO partnership map.